My Self As Normal A Human

My photo
Kuala Kangsar, Perak, Malaysia
Im just simple person... I want to change my world nowadays.. My lifestyle is enjoy ,rilex, open minded and also I like to do extreme activity like Tae kwan do, Mountain biking, Mountain climbing..Some time I spend my leisure time for riding LC, hangout, shopping , fishing , camping n go for holidays with my beloved MOM, FAMILY or FRIENDS..... I LOVE my FAMILY FOREVER

Monday, April 9, 2012

Tae Kwon Do Tournament at PTSS

8 April 2012
9am - 12.30pm
Politeknik Syed Sirajuddin, Perlis
This medal not belong to me...... huhu
Take a pic with Master Amir


With my degree friend, Ain
Pumping.. ala, sikit je..


L stunt for kick






I missed the block step.. stress!!!

                                                         Punch step i do it well..

1 comment:

  1. ur welcome.. give me some tips/sugesstion to upgrade my blog.. i don't kwot what should i do..

    ReplyDelete