My Self As Normal A Human

My photo
Kuala Kangsar, Perak, Malaysia
Im just simple person... I want to change my world nowadays.. My lifestyle is enjoy ,rilex, open minded and also I like to do extreme activity like Tae kwan do, Mountain biking, Mountain climbing..Some time I spend my leisure time for riding LC, hangout, shopping , fishing , camping n go for holidays with my beloved MOM, FAMILY or FRIENDS..... I LOVE my FAMILY FOREVER

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Picnic at Ulu Kenas Feb 12, 2013

Cuti CNY 2013 telah kuhabiskan bersama kawan2 d Kuala Kangsar..
Lepaking at RnR Sg Perak, Kota London, Airport Kuala Kangsar, N Ulu Kenas..
So tngok je la gambar kami d Ulu Kenas..

............................................................................................................................................................

x tau nak tulis ap sbnrnye


Auummm cak!
Haa gittew Mama Remy n Mama Rory



Friends are hard to find. In a life time, u get only a few.
And when u find them, u always know them by sight and heart alone,
u always grow a little bit taller in your soul, 
and u know u have been blessed just to know them.

2 comments: