My Self As Normal A Human

My photo
Kuala Kangsar, Perak, Malaysia
Im just simple person... I want to change my world nowadays.. My lifestyle is enjoy ,rilex, open minded and also I like to do extreme activity like Tae kwan do, Mountain biking, Mountain climbing..Some time I spend my leisure time for riding LC, hangout, shopping , fishing , camping n go for holidays with my beloved MOM, FAMILY or FRIENDS..... I LOVE my FAMILY FOREVER

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Acc Classes

Life begins when at the end of your comfort zone.. remember that.. while youre're student, you should focus on what your lecture talk about... Some student feel stress when the class begin, so aromatherapy is an especially effective treatment for stress related problems and a variety of chronic conditions, BUT for me, its different.. haha camera lens can handle it..


Ist tough enough or not?? huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment